Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 05-12-2002 , 01:41 PM
Hey guys, Well, I have been quite busy lately, Working on the Atst Animation, ET animation, Republican Gunship Animation, and then I still have to worry about a full time job, full time school (finals), and of corse my wonderful GF. So I am having trouble managing my time lately. Not enough hours in a day. user added image But Most of the animation and camera tracking is complete for all of those animations, now I have to worry about rendering and compositing, the easy stuff. I will keep you posted, I think I might just put all three along with some work stuff into a demo reel, not to long, just about 2 min. Maybe you wouldn't mind hosting if for me just for a little while so that these guys could take a look?
THanks again guys,
Brian

# 17 16-01-2003 , 05:20 PM
Trying to get my demo reel done, and I have been spending alot of time on my jeep, but I decided to do some work on the textures on The Gunship, color, specular, bump, the ship has som major differences compared to the movie, I am not trying to get it to look identical to the movie, but Just more beliveable in video footage, I would like to know your opinions, Thanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!

Last edited by brian_ellebracht; 16-01-2003 at 05:27 PM.
# 18 16-01-2003 , 05:28 PM
sorry, had to fix something on the image, here it is again

Please check
My (old) website!