Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 27-10-2012 , 09:55 AM
Acid44
No American here user added image

Don't Holdens now use GM built engines? Mainly the ones in Chevys?

Nah, no Aston's. Been meaning to do one for years, but I just don't think I could do it justice, and I usually grow to hate a car once I start modeling it. :p Why do you ask?

# 32 27-10-2012 , 05:19 PM
Subscriber
I'm the American..lol, it was a joke.. I like the looks of the new Martins is all. Just wondered if you made one. I looked at some of your other cars, you do awesome work! If anyone could do one, you could.. I'm still deleting edges..lol.

Art is a jealous mistress.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
# 33 28-10-2012 , 09:03 AM
Acid44
OHHHH, I get what you mean with the American comment now user added image I derped hard, lol

If I were to model again, I'd probably finish the Alfa first. After that I would definitely have to do an Aston though... But I'm not sure I see that happening any time soon, if ever.

EDIT: Disregard that edit. Still can't model for shit.

Last edited by Acid44; 28-10-2012 at 12:04 PM.