Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 27-02-2003 , 05:19 PM

graph editor question

Anyone know a way that i can show only specific curves in the graph editor? I have 2 set driven keys on a locator when i select the 'driven' mesh i get tons of animation curves, i only want to see the curves associated w/ 1 of my set driven keys. Any ideas?

# 2 27-02-2003 , 06:43 PM
Subscriber
in ur graph editor on the left theres a window pane, there are the attributes, just select one (or more) and itll display the graph for that only

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 27-02-2003 , 06:57 PM
Yeah, the problem is i used the CVs of 3 curves to create my set driven keys so that area's extremely cluttered as well. I want that left panel to only show the objects affected by 1 of my set driven keys. I guess there's no way to do that.

# 4 28-02-2003 , 06:39 PM
Subscriber
why dnt you selece the CVs, group them then load it into the GE

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com