Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 25-03-2003 , 09:13 PM
Hi babyduck, just wonder if i can see more of the before and after subd shots of the car, just like the firsy post, thanks, and btw, i looks good!!

# 17 25-03-2003 , 11:58 PM
Simply Maya OG
Duck! You are modeling my FAVORITE truck. Looks damn nice so far too. I was gonna do the same, but I just never got around to doing it. Keep up the good work!

- Hybrid
# 18 07-04-2003 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber
first i have to tell you all, i am still working on it. i just right now dont spend time for maya at all as my fiancee is visting me for a few weeks.

I-Iybrid: Duck! You are modeling my FAVORITE truck. Looks damn nice so far too. I was gonna do the same, but I just never got around to doing it. Keep up the good work!

well, i hope i finish this one before you try it yourself. and it was my favourite truck too. right now we (my future wife and me) think about getting a 1500 silverado instead of the dakota when i am in the states and have work.

mr2turbosw20:Hi babyduck, just wonder if i can see more of the before and after subd shots of the car, just like the firsy post, thanks, and btw, i looks good!!

oh, ok. did not think the before after shots are that important. i attach a picture of the last shot with before and after smooth - no change on the model done since last render. and it is no subd. i dont think i will ever put it into subd, but leave it as poly.

# 19 07-04-2003 , 04:50 PM
Wow! Great job so far. Can't wait to see more update

# 20 08-04-2003 , 08:37 PM
thanks for the before and after shots. i just thought the before and after shots would gives me ideas on how i should model my car, coz everytime i convert it to subd, i has unwanted shades and all those edges, like i want it partly round and partly smooth, those shots would help!! thanks

# 21 09-04-2003 , 12:50 PM
Wow does look very nice. im planning on modeling a vehicule soon. so far ive only done a row boat, a motor boat, and a cunue(sp) for practice and think i might attampt a plane i already have blue prints for (an F-117 Stealth) or a F-22 Raptor.

I cant wait to see it out. nice color choice too, have anything in a dark greenuser added image

# 22 09-04-2003 , 01:13 PM
Subscriber
BBAABBY Duck glad to see ur back
ps (with some xtra force!!!)
kisssees

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 23 11-04-2003 , 06:43 AM
Subscriber
Very cool, i really gotta learn more of the program! I got it a few weeks ago, and the more i learn, ALL I WANT TO DO IS LEARN MORE!

Also i think MisterTurbo over there was referreing to subdividing/smoothing (Lightwave's smooth funtion is an option in the Subdivide tool) and not SubDs the objects.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2