Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 27-05-2003 , 08:19 PM

it rocks.......

keep doing and showing plz.

impressive

u can do it
# 17 27-05-2003 , 09:36 PM
Looking good.

On a side note, what does imo or imao or all of thoes things mean?

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 18 27-05-2003 , 10:41 PM
IMO= In my opinion
IMAO= Your guess is as good as mine on that one. I've seen LMAO, which is short for Laugh My *ss Off. But you wouldn't see me use that one. user added image

Thanks once again for the appreciation. It is coming along nicely... hehehe... and no updates yet. Working on the background now. I've also thought of a surprise that I will add in at the end. Free gratitude* to whomever can guess it!

*note, gratitude is subject to change at anytime. user added image

# 19 28-05-2003 , 03:49 AM
OK. This is about it. My final addition to this may or may not work, so I'll say this is pretty much it. I've had a blast doing this, because quite frankly, I didn't know I could do it! HAHA!

Anyway, thank you everybody for encouraging me, because I don't get a whole lot of encouragement from my peers. What I find interesting about this whole project is it was all an experiment. It seemed like everything clicked into place. Most of the time that never happens! Enjoy the last update for awhile, and stay tuned for my next project.

user added image

Oh yeah. The link to the uber final image is right here: (YEAH BABY!)