Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 24-07-2003 , 11:09 PM
I agree with Kevin m8!

Be there if she needs/wants you there for the "prep", but when it comes down to it, chicks LIVE for this stuff m8!

..Only bit o' advice I could give ya would be to skip the traditional strip club thing, and go lan party!!!

...ok.... I'm a geek....

Or even better, take the Honda, and race a cop dude! hehe...

SLICK: yeah, once upon a time.
I'm hopin that my current will want to when we are $$ secure.

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 32 24-07-2003 , 11:29 PM
My dream, LAN party at a stip joint! After one of those, i'd marry just about any chick. user added image user added image Yeah yeah, im a geek too. But arn't we all?

Yeah Brian, not that i've done the marrige thing, but chicks do a few things that you gotta know. They pick there kids names where they are 12, so your not getting a choice there. And they dream about there wedding and live to plan it.

PS: Make sure to wear the right color tux, and stay away from the brides mades user added image user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 33 24-07-2003 , 11:56 PM
Congrats mate.. wishing you and yours the best.....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 34 25-07-2003 , 12:23 AM
THanks alot for all of the advice guys user added image wasn't expecting all of these replies but its pretty cool user added image Thanks again, this is a great forum!

Brian

BTW a LAN Party sounds great user added image You are all invited to go to the lan party! user added image

And Rage I totally agree with you guys, and thats totally fine with me :bgreen:

Please check
My (old) website!
# 35 25-07-2003 , 12:31 AM
LAN. All i have to do is fly to where ever it is you live. haha. user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 36 25-07-2003 , 01:52 PM

The Bride-to-be

Hello Everyone. I'm Lauren, Brian's fiance'!!!!!!!!!! :love: He told you I'd get on and write a post, so I can't make a liar out of him. :bgreen: It's only been two days and I've been like this the whole time: :bgreen: Hope I keep enough energy through the strenuous planning stages. Oh well, anyway, I just wanted to write and say HI to everyone. I haven't been around the site very much lately (missing the ethernet connection from my school.) Thanks for all the "best wishes" being sent our way, and I think a LAN party is sooooo much cooler than a strip club! user added image

Lauren

# 37 25-07-2003 , 02:03 PM

Re: The Bride-to-be

Originally posted by SumbuddySumwhere
I think a LAN party is sooooo much cooler than a strip club! user added image

user added image user added image user added image

hehe user added image hi

# 38 26-07-2003 , 05:36 AM
Congratz 8) thinkin of popin the question myself someday soon.

# 39 26-07-2003 , 06:11 AM
No Ghost. I wont marry you. user added image user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 40 26-07-2003 , 06:19 AM
LOL, well then maybe i'll have to ask someone else then damn it user added image

# 41 27-07-2003 , 11:34 PM
Subscriber
congrats dude. welcome to the club user added image

# 42 28-07-2003 , 12:24 PM
thanks Howardporter user added image

Please check
My (old) website!
# 43 28-07-2003 , 12:29 PM
congrats mate so what's better being a featured artist on SM or getting engaged? lol just kidding.

My opinion of chicks is at an all time low this week/month/year I may need to visit the threaputic thread sometime soon user added image

once again congrats user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 44 28-07-2003 , 06:52 PM
The way I see a wedding is........."You plan it and pay for it and Ill be sure to show up"........Have a good one brian.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 45 29-07-2003 , 11:38 AM

Originally posted by drknow
The way I see a wedding is........."You plan it and pay for it and Ill be sure to show up"........Have a good one brian.

Well first I'd congratulate you mate, wishes for a happy fruitful life full of 3D art work user added image

My point of view in marriage, totally worthy of a Wolf btw user added image

Marriage is like fast food at Burger King, you spend a life time choosing a sandwich, and once you pay for what you chose, you wish you had what the other guy ordered, or is it just me??

May be I need adl's help on that one user added image

Congrats Brian, post a photo of you and the Mrs. soon user added imageuser added image user added image

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.

Last edited by el-ignoramus; 29-07-2003 at 11:41 AM.