Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 04-04-2004 , 09:22 PM
Oh and I saw HELLBOY last night...was a pretty cool movie...except Selma Blair(or whatever her name is) actually had a really small part, which was kind of disappointing because they could of used her more and it would of been cooler....good movie overall... user added image

HellBoy vs Venom???? Hellboy VS Hulk????
^^^just trying to think of someone big enough to take on BigRed

user added image DSA

# 17 05-04-2004 , 07:28 PM
depends on weather youare talking about crasy hulk or smart hulk... crazy hulk would be outsmarted by hellboy...

and i think venom would fall under that crazy stoned arm hellboy as well... but it would be a cool fight

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 18 05-04-2004 , 09:37 PM
Subscriber
hmmm Hulk vs. Predator

I would have to go with the hulk, Look how huge and strong the guy is. One hit and the predators done. But then that would be a good give away for the predator, the hulk being so huge and green and all. Now Im just confused...

Im gonna have to say that the hulk would definetely win. Hes bound to hit the predator if he just swings randomly, who cares if he's invisible.

# 19 05-04-2004 , 10:25 PM
# 20 05-04-2004 , 10:32 PM
hulk VS preditor , If the preditor knows he is going to fight something as big as the HULK I would love to see the new weapons and gadgets he breaks out with.

# 21 05-04-2004 , 10:45 PM
Subscriber
But once in "Hulk" mode isn't the Hulk basically indestructable?

# 22 05-04-2004 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber
hmmm interesting match ups, heres who I think you would win these:

Wolverine VS Green Lantern:

This could go either way... if Green Lantern used his ring power to burn off all of Wolvies flesh he would be unable to regenerate and Lantern would win, so all Lantern would have to do is float out of Wolverines reach and give him a big blast.

Joker VS the Green Goblin

Green Goblin would win Joker has no chance in this one.

Storm VS Magneto

Storm could win this with careful planning and a really good lightning strike but in the end Magneto would pummel her to the floor just by extracting all the iron out of her body and then having his way with her.

Hulk VS Predator:

Hulk smash Predator through the floor. "Nuff said"

Daredevil VS the Punisher

Hmm if Punisher was prepared for this and planted mines, bombs, and traps and lured Daredevil towards these, he wins hands down, he is known to be an expery marksman and rarely misses, he knows how to lead a moving target and anticipate his opponents moves. But Daredevil has extra-sensory abilities and can stand toe to toe with Spiderman; and the Punisher and Spidey came to a draw after Spidey convinced Punisher he was innocent of Norman Osborns death, and the found out the Jackal lied to him (I am such a nerd... user added image ). I think this one would be a DRAW.

and finnaly...

Nightcrawler VS The Flash:

Nightcrawler would keep disappearing leaving enough smoke so that Flash wouldn't be able to see a thing and then tail whip all the way home.

# 23 05-04-2004 , 11:10 PM
-But once in "Hulk" mode isn't the Hulk basically indestructable?

Tim_T its right it doesnt matter how powerful the gadget preditor comes with... in fact, if hulk is very angry he wont mind if preditor smashes him with the ship to the ground, he would just kick him in the butt to his homeworld anyways user added image...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-HellBoy vs Venom???? Hellboy VS Hulk????
^^^just trying to think of someone big enough to take on BigRed

Well i hadnt read the hellboy comics but the style looks cool, ill probably go to see the movie when it comes to spain...
Something big... frist thing wich comes to mind are SilverSurfer and Galactus (in all its glorious incoherent hype,"whats for breakfast huh?"user added image) oh and DrStrange (is that translated right? u know, that mage from marvel) i dont think noone individually could kick those guys buttsuser added image

----------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
TimT,
concerning DD VS Punisher:
i thinked DD couldnt dodge bullets?

concerning storm vs magneto:
once you control magnetism to the level of magneto you just cant be hit with a lightning if youre awakeuser added image

and since there seems to be no flash fans arround:
a hint to flash "just hit the colud as soon as it starts to appear...user added image)

Last edited by dragonfx; 05-04-2004 at 11:30 PM.
# 24 05-04-2004 , 11:28 PM
Subscriber
Ok now that I think about it, all Punisher would have to do is have some kind of high frequency audio bomb, due to DD's sensitive hearing he would be crippled for a few moments if a device of this nature were to go off near him and he be done for.

# 25 05-04-2004 , 11:30 PM
The way I look at it the preditor one would be no contest. After all the Predator is real and the HULK is made up. hahaha.

# 26 05-04-2004 , 11:33 PM
yeah, i had one at home last summeruser added image

# 27 08-04-2004 , 09:52 PM
venom VS hellboy
hellboy would smack ol' blue and slimy down... it would be a good fight but venom is not the smartest symbonite on the block, he dosent tend to think before he acts and is verry easilly frustrated, this rash attitude would prove to be his oun undoing

hulk VS hellboy
"hulk smash! "... the end...

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.