Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 31 17-07-2006 , 01:59 AM
Subscriber
here's my frog...i need to go back and fix the hands, and feet, and backside at some point...unfortunately, i think i lost the mb file, so i may have to redo it...but it was a fun project user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 32 17-07-2006 , 02:03 AM
Subscriber
your eyes are looking a lot better, though the eye is bulging out quite a bit...make the eye socket a bit bigger, so it encompases more of the actual eye.
i don't know how to the letter you wanna be on the tutorial, but the nose on your is quite big. that may be what you're going for, but if you want it to look like kurts, you'll need to taper it off a bit towards the nostrils.

# 33 17-07-2006 , 02:22 AM
Subscriber
wow love your frog ..wish i was that good ..just wondering how long you been using maya when you did the frog ..this is my second model and find it more difficult then the dragon head i did ..

errethakbe- here is an update ..thinking maybe this is what you meant ? as far as nose .i have not started getting that shape right was working on just eyes .

Attached Images
# 34 17-07-2006 , 03:21 AM
Subscriber
yeah, that looks better, more natural.

the tree frog wasn't technically my first model...i created a (horrible) star trek ship using nurbs curves and lofting...the tree frog was my first serious model once i really got into maya...the ship was just me playing around. it was also my first organic model, and i learn massive amounts about maya from Kurt. before, i wasn't familiar with the tools at all. lol, only thing i knew how to do was create curves and loft them :p

your model is coming along very well, especially considering it's only your second model. The tree frog can be a bit difficult. I had to repeat a few parts to get it how i wanted. hopefully you're learning a lot. that's the main thing user added image