Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 01-10-2005 , 10:01 AM
Subscriber

unable to download anyting.

hi to all :0 i joined up the other day and am happy i found this site it is exactly what i need.
ok i try to download tutorials and it comes up with a new screen stating that
"i have clicked on 150 times today and unable to download, please try again tomorrow"?

i have not does such a thing and am cluless to what is happening

many thanks in advance
cheers
darren user added image

# 2 01-10-2005 , 07:04 PM
The Maya Mountain
make sure you're not using a download accellerator application, as they will cause that problem.

# 3 02-10-2005 , 08:13 AM
Just curious if there's still dialup companies which force accelerators to fake faster connections. Not going to say why to accidentally give mislead fear just in case I'm wrong (which I can almost guarentee I AM wrong)

# 4 22-10-2005 , 04:24 PM
Subscriber
thank you all working.
i am new to maya and eger to learn can you give recommendations on what dvds to purchase first or which road best to follow to achive best results.
again many thanks
cheers darren