SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Swimming Textures on already Rigged/Animated Mesh

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

24-06-2021, 03:10 PM   #1
Revan03

Swimming Textures on already Rigged/Animated Mesh
Issue: Textures generated from within Hypershade were applied to an already rigged/animated mesh. When I render with Arnold the textures swim on the mesh.

I've tried numerous things to resolve this but nothing has helped yet. A few things are texture reference objects, unbinding the skin and adding texture reference objects and then rebinding the skin. Absolutely nothing works that I've seen on the internet.

Advice?
Is it possible to export the texture from Hypershade and use it a different way?
Thank you.