Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 12-01-2010 , 07:00 AM
Subscriber

Mech Warrior Tutorial

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask a question, does the mech warrior tutorial stop at part 20, because it says up to part 29 but when I start downloading part 21-29 the out put link says SANTA so I downloaded it to see and it was the bonus package of the santa tutorial, but the link says Mech Warrior!!

I did work through all 20 part which contains the mech warrior, I just feel the tutorial didnt end there

Is there anyone who can tel me if it ends at part 20, because there is no final render or goodbyes ?

Kind Regards

Saint-Limitless

# 2 12-01-2010 , 05:59 PM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 12-01-2010 , 08:27 PM
Administrator
Hi there,

The mechwarrior tutorial was re-released as a christmas special and included a santa tutorial in addition if you purchased it via the instant checkout system.

Tha santa tutorial is therefore parts 21-29 on the page, and the mechwarrior parts 1-20. So if you've downloaded it with points the tutorial finishes at part 20 with the animation (rather than a final render), and if you've purchased it via instant checkout (which I can see you have) the full 29 parts will be available for download.

I hope this answers your question,
Nilla

# 4 13-01-2010 , 07:22 AM
Subscriber
Thanks !!