Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 09-02-2004 , 06:21 AM
Here is the soldiers cleaned up. The color was shifted a bit because they were red. I was planning on color until I did a test with the sempa tones and I did not go any farther. The Pins and rotation jionts cleaned up as well as barrel tip and plastic glare.

Attached Images
# 17 09-02-2004 , 06:24 AM
Here is with the middle ground. It is going to be a larger jump on the next one.

Attached Images
# 18 09-02-2004 , 06:26 AM
Here is with the background image. Side note is that each newer and farther away image I nutralized the contrast and anded more brightness to simulate atmosphere. The fire and painted explosion

Attached Images
# 19 09-02-2004 , 06:30 AM
I got all the photo I did not take from Image after.com and I am sorry for leaving on the disclaimer. The forground, background and middle ground are photos from image after.com. Modified a bit but photos never the less. I added the debree in front of the explosion as well as some shrapnel. I painted on the effects of the soldiers weapons and numbers. There a lot of things I am forgetting to mention I am sure.

Attached Images
# 20 09-02-2004 , 06:32 AM
Now here is the final with the color corrected, film grain and all. I did ome more fine tune painting tweeks alo. Sorry for all the frames but I hope you like it. I will defenetly be using this stuff for my 3D images from now on.

Attached Images