Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 26-04-2011 , 07:42 PM

Mel Scripts

Hello all i know that maya has the option to smooth preview of a particular geometry in the current versions i.e 1 to 3 (for smoothing geometry). However wanted to ask if any one could provide me with the smoothOn.mel & smoothOff.mel scripts as i am working in maya 7 and would desperately like to have those mel scripts as its speeds up your workflow. Tried a lot finding it but no luckuser added imageuser added image. Hope someone of you might have it. Thankyou very much would really appreciate your helpuser added image

# 2 26-04-2011 , 09:23 PM
The thin red line

# 3 27-04-2011 , 04:19 AM
Thanks a lot for replying daverave, the script that you gave will work for me. but the one i was talking about is the mel scripts that are used in the apache tutorial do you have those??