Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 16-04-2003 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber

Arsenal - Man Yooo

Personally, I am bricking it thinking about THE big match tonight...Ive almost got my own wall user added image

Help me calm my nerves someone

Up the Arse-nal!!!

ohhhhhhh Arsene Wenger's magic...He wears his magic hat...and when he saw the double, he said "I'm 'avin that!!"

ALL TOGETHER NOW...ohhhhhhhhhh....user added image

user added image New pants puuhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseee

# 2 16-04-2003 , 09:21 PM
Kevin
Arsene is a weasel - he was lucky he got that 2nd goal! it was only 4 yards offside - still lucky arse again#!

# 3 16-04-2003 , 09:49 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
Arsene is a weasel - he was lucky he got that 2nd goal! it was only 4 yards offside - still lucky arse again#!

Oooh thems fightin' words!!

...ur right I think Henry was offside for the second goal...Im just annoyed at how we let them score straight after we'd gone 2 -1 up...

anyway, wot r u? Sum kind of Spurs sc*m (said with affection... obviously user added image )? Or a no good Surrey based Man Yooo bandwagon jumping "fan"

hehe

hey it was the best result for the neutrals...its gonna go right down to the wire!

# 4 17-04-2003 , 12:01 AM
Subscriber
?????!! i dont know about the previuos matches, but i am sure i will be watchin this one!!!! phew!! been watchin ads on tv for a long time now

# 5 17-04-2003 , 05:39 AM
SM Alumni
Heh! Bad result for Arsenal. The jitters are going to start for them nowuser added image

gimme everything u got