Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-04-2013 , 11:45 PM

Oblivion

Just got back from the opening. I enjoyed it. Somewhat predictable shortly into the movie but still a worthwhile adventure with lots of cool visuals.

I sat through the credits hoping to maybe see Jay's name somewhere in the Digital Domain section but alas no joy.

I still look at the stunning affects that DD put out and then think of the Gazillions these movies make and then I wonder how can they nearly be out of business! It just enrages me to see how the suits exploit the creative and how the creative just keep drinking the Coolaid.

Flip an extra quarter in the cup next time you see a bum on the street begging. Who knows, it quite possibly could be the lead modeler for some epic gazillioan dollar block buster! lol

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 20-04-2013 at 12:20 AM.