Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 20-06-2004 , 06:50 AM
Subscriber

June ~ Noob ~ Der Kaiser

Hello everyone

This will be my first contest ever. I am still not clear on the rules, can some one help?

I am not sure what I want to model yet, I have only been seriously modeling for about 2 or 3 months. I was thinking of a cross between a snake and some sort of quadruped. Sortof like a Komodo dragon, but with myhtical features, something like wings and spikes. Anyways good luck to everyone

# 2 20-06-2004 , 06:52 AM
youve got like 12 days left or something... you should try reading the contest rules user added image Sounds cool, Good luck!

# 3 22-06-2004 , 03:01 AM
Subscriber

Withdrawal

Hello everyone

I am sorry to say that I must withdraw from this months competition. I found out that I will be moving this week, and I just won't have time to model. I am looking forward to next months competition and good luck to everyone who is participating this month.

P.S. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

# 4 22-06-2004 , 08:03 PM
Subscriber
Most people don't finish these anyway. If i finally get some DVDs to transfer my work to the internet computer this will be the first challenge that i've done enough work to consider putting a final entry forward. They're just a bit of fun and a good way for us to improve.