Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 13-05-2007 , 01:03 PM
Subscriber

render globals and video mach

Really liked Michael McKinley's render global videos. Anyway, I saved a movie as an MPEG to a folder and it plays as a video without any trouble. The MPEG video is represented as a single icon in the folder I saved it to. When I save the file as a Targa I get a set of Targa images rather than a sequentially playing set of images. How do I convert my targa single images so they play as a video.

I like the video mach editor. Really simple and user-friendly.

Thanks, Mt. McKinley...

# 2 13-05-2007 , 01:14 PM
Subscriber
I just figured it out. I feel pretty stupid now. I forgot to go back into my folder where the targa images are and save those as a single file. All I had to do was click the output icon in Video Mach and tell it to save images as a single AVI, video only file, and start saving with the first Targa image.

Thanks 3deeder for asking the question and finding the answer yourself.

Video Mach is only $29 something and you can at least learn how to render a movie and use the program.

I have no personal or professional interest in Video Mach I just thought it a cheap program to allow me to at least see my video.

I may later move to Adobe After Effects.