Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 10-08-2005 , 11:56 PM

July/Aug - Norm - MOXTLA

Hi there!

I've been playing/working with maya since 2 years probably, but I hadn't the time to get deeper into it until now... so this is my first contest.

Here is my concept:
As I live in Mexico City, my greatest fear is the insecurity we live every day... So the METRO STATION can be really a scary place.
My idea in this scene is to show something that represents the insecurity in this place.
Until now it looks kind of a nice place... and the truth is that the metro doesn't look old or dirty, so the idea is to bring up two characters... a Kidnapper and a child.

here is my first wip

btw. I'll change the Episode 3 poster...

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 11-08-2005 , 12:14 AM

cool

Not a bad idea, one of the better ones actually. Good luck getting it all done. The weeks until deadline seem to fly by.

# 3 11-08-2005 , 12:35 AM
Subscriber
hmm, u should show where the lights are comin from dude =/

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 4 17-08-2005 , 05:43 AM
Here is the kidnapper so far, many details are missing but well I haven't had that much time.

Attached Images
# 5 17-08-2005 , 05:46 AM
No, this is good. Keep it up. I like the way his face is modeled. Your going at a very good pace user added image

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.