Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 13-11-2007 , 04:32 PM
Senior Software Developer

A Site Redevelopment

Hey All,

I am currently redesigning by website from a mix of static html and Coldfusion to completely Flash based. Cotent will be shown through XML and some flash remoting.

https://www.home108.co.uk/newsite.cfm

Only the Portfolio Section is working and within that only the pictures section will bring any results.

Comments are welcomed, but remember this is under development and is a long term project, to fill out my time while I search for a new job user added image.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 2 14-11-2007 , 12:32 AM
YOU USE COLDFUSION!!!! YESSS!!! So do I. I am so pming you. Do you go on easycfm forums?

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 3 14-11-2007 , 05:34 AM
Senior Software Developer
Yes.

I have done for over 4 years on and off. I also use PHP, mySQL and am about to learn C# for ASP.NET.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)