Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 15-07-2006 , 10:09 PM
And its done, Dont plan to texture it and there arent any parts of the car i think need to be redone this time. So for now. its done.

I did learn quite a bit from this project but 2 or 3 things i wanted to learn i didnt seem to get around to it. But i learned a lot about making and keeping the mesh clean on this.

If you notice any issues or problems with the design give me a heads up so i can fix it on future models or concepts.

Attached Thumbnails

# 32 15-07-2006 , 10:10 PM
and the rear(finaly got the bumper a way i like it).

Attached Thumbnails

# 33 21-07-2006 , 10:06 PM
I know this is asked all the time... and I did search I just don't know exactly what to search for... how did you do the blue light and make it look claylike?

# 34 22-07-2006 , 09:39 PM
its something called GI_Joe. Global illumination. If you search GI_Joe im sure you will get plenty of information on it. Its a mel script.