Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 23-09-2006 , 04:36 AM

MBT Schematics

Hey everybody!

Does anyone know where I can get detailed diagrams of the M1 and T-90? I've looked all over the web, and in those self proclaimed military websites but thier content is terrible.

By detailed diagrams I mean very detailed. I want to know the dimensions for all the external components such as the size of the M1's reactive armour tiles. Need all this stuff to extrapolate for a fictional model I'm making.

Thanks.

# 2 23-09-2006 , 05:18 PM
Subscriber
My advice, Go to a hobby store, and look in their models section and get a walkaround book..
or Buy one of the models, and measure th epeaces.. Scale up by what ever the model is to get a real number ...

Or go to Books a million, or Barnes and nobles, or somethign like that, and look in their military section, for somethin glike " Encyclopedia of modern military vehicles..".. or something like that.. i cant remember the name of the book though..

G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 3 24-09-2006 , 01:56 AM
Visit a bookstore! Why did I not think of that?

Anyone else know a website where I can find detailed diagrams? I don't want to shell out a hundred bucks for a book.

# 4 24-09-2006 , 07:22 AM
well instead of a bookstore where you shell out money, how about a library? user added image

Accept no substitutions.
# 5 24-09-2006 , 09:11 PM
Why did everyone out think me?