Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 136 19-04-2004 , 10:18 PM
jea but there is other side of the Cyber Kermit user added image, its more realisti if leaf `s are all ower the scen, bouth sides are same so there is no need for bouth too be seen!!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 137 19-04-2004 , 10:49 PM
Thanks guys for the feedbck.... i'll still play around a lot more before the final..... I have like 3 projects going on at once...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 138 19-04-2004 , 10:51 PM
Kevin
very nice kurt user added image getting a nice finish to it now

well done to you

# 139 21-04-2004 , 01:21 AM
Little bit more work on the grass starting to get a more realistic look.. still a lot more to add proper bump and spec map...

Attached Thumbnails

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 140 21-04-2004 , 04:51 AM
Hey man, that is awesome!!

# 141 21-04-2004 , 05:01 AM
Subscriber
oh its really nice and he has so much character!

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 142 21-04-2004 , 03:00 PM
Thanks... stilll a lot more work on the leaves......

# 143 21-04-2004 , 07:34 PM
Little more playing around.... almost ready for the back ground....

Attached Thumbnails

# 144 21-04-2004 , 07:51 PM
krut vith every post the frog look`s bether and bether!! What you say abouth that tutorial on this subject? user added image Link us some bigger picture mate 1024x768 for beckgruond user added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

# 145 21-04-2004 , 07:53 PM
heheh Talk to Mr Kev or Dave about the tut... they have all the say in what they want produced....

# 146 21-04-2004 , 09:50 PM
I was thinking something lik free txt tut with loots of picture`s, and if you win kev and dave could let you to make some kind of short film abouth mr. Kermit, user added image I would rely like too see you working on him

# 147 21-04-2004 , 09:58 PM
Hey urt have you think abouth idea of someon to paint mr. Kermit in green color, i think it would look beather like that, with some kind of Camouflage, try it if you have time!!!

# 148 21-04-2004 , 10:00 PM
Kurt, try putting a blurred forest background behind him to give it the bokeh effect. Looks awesome, bud.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 149 21-04-2004 , 10:03 PM
Pete.... yes thats what I was thinking about as well... had to ask Izzy about doing some depth of field. Still have to play with the lighing a bit and maybe some more texture work on the mech parts.....

# 150 21-04-2004 , 10:06 PM
Kurt try too put some rain drops on leaves and on mr. Kermit too it will put photrealistik look, I think so though user added image