Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-12-2004 , 04:32 AM

maya training for english person in japan/tokyo

hi

im an english/new zealand person who is now living in Tokyo, Japan. I would really like to have some help from someone here (who can speak English). What im looking for is some lessons in modelling and perhaps some tips on texturing. Like a short course. I have found the forums very useful but i would like to take my modeling skills to a professional level, which I now feel would be better achieved attending classes.
I am wondering if anybody can inform me of someone who teaches, or may be willing to teach me. Im not looking for any free handouts. I understand that time is money.

Please forward any possibilities to me at my hotmail address -

de_funkt01@hotmail.com

thank you

# 2 29-12-2004 , 06:17 PM
I strongly suggest that you take a look of Kurt's dog modeling here at SM! It's a great thing to start with!