Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 15-02-2005 , 04:20 PM

option windows from reading PLE

Very very new to maya, i'm going through the lessons available from the PLE, it refers to option windows and I don't know what they are talking about.
I'm running version 6.0 of PLE. Although it has not caused any problems, it'd be good to know what they are talking about

a) Where is the EDIT>Reset settings?
directions says "From the Main Menu, select Create > Polygon Primitives > Cube > .
In the Polygon Cube Options window, select Edit > Reset settings and then set the following options: "

b)Where is the GROUP Options window?
directions says " From the main menu, select Edit > Group > .
In the Group Options window, select Edit > Reset settings and then set the following options:
Group Under: Parent "

Thanks.

# 2 15-02-2005 , 04:23 PM
Options window opens up when you click on the square thing next to a menu command (not the menu command itself). There you can find the Reset...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 15-02-2005 , 06:23 PM
Subscriber
here

Attached Images