Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 18-04-2005 , 08:15 PM

WW II models wanted for a fun FX test

Hey everyone! I am looking for some airplane fighter models as well as some tanks from WWII. I just want to do a little FX test to see if I can combine CG and live video. I have seen lots of models out there that look awsome and I was wondering if anyone would mind me using them in this test. This is just for fun and for me to learn how to do it. I would like to get as close to photo real as possible. I will send you the completed test for letting me use the model. thanks for any and all help!

# 2 18-04-2005 , 10:49 PM
Subscriber
Just use a simple model to do your testing. I started seriously trying to learn maya at the begining of this year. This is a Test Clip I created, while trying to learn Maya Live. A simple model is going to be easier and quicker to render out.

I don't know how many people would be willing to part with there models. I could be wrong. I'm working on a spitfire at the moment but I also need to make some German models.

Good Luck.

Cheers
Paul