Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-04-2005 , 08:24 AM
Subscriber

Weird Dude

Well, this is as far as I've gotten so far with "The Weird Dude", which is one of the things I am working on at the moment. Its obviously far from finished, but the plan is to eventually have a whole town of these little guys, though that´ll take a while.

Still, I am working on the "standard" dude, so to speak, on which most of the characters will be built.

Perspective view:
user added image
Click to enlarge

Front view:
user added image
Click to enlarge

Any C&C is welcome, since if I have to do anything major to these guys, I´d prefer it to be before doing much more work...

Things not there that will be added later: eyes (!). nails, teeth, any hair (suggestions most welcome), clothes.

Also, suggestions on skin-color, hair, whatever would be nice.. I have an idea to make them sort of sand-colored, but I havent decided yet.

Cheers!

MixX

------------------------------------------------
Latest project:
Walk-Cycle
------------------------------------------------
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting