Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 06-09-2005 , 01:53 AM
The Maya Mountain

Transporter 2

I really like this movie (liked Transporter 1, too). It's like the European/American version of the early, good Jackie Chan flicks. Stupid, crazy action sequences that are fun as hell!

# 2 07-09-2005 , 02:18 PM
Subscriber
I liked the first one too, and the trailer for the 2nd looks very promising user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 3 07-09-2005 , 10:46 PM
The stunts(especially car stunts) were pathetically overdone and sometimes looked rediculous but it did was it meant to do. it was entertaining. The fight scenes were fun and energetic. And the humor was pretty good too...

All in all it was a good movie... although the first half seemed like an Audi commercial..

# 4 08-09-2005 , 11:14 AM
Yeah. It was awesome for the action, and that's what was intended but the whole romance part in the first one didn't work right.