Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-11-2005 , 09:41 PM
Subscriber

Nov/Dec - Noob- Naruto

Well guys I know that many of you will be jealous about what I am going to model, but here it goes!!!

I am modeling an XBOX 360 CONSOLE!!

What you guys think?.. cool idea or not!.

I will try to finish it before the lunch date November 22 but I guess it will be ready before the month ends.

I will do the console itself, no accessories, if I have some extra time I will throw in the Game Controller or The Remote, but no promises. I hope you guys like it.

Believe it!

# 2 04-11-2005 , 09:48 PM
Subscriber
Right now I am doing some research..I actually saw a real one at a local Circuit City Store. It looks real nice. Take a look at the attachment.

Attached Images
# 3 06-11-2005 , 03:03 AM
Subscriber
Still Doing some research about the dimensions, undecided about deforming a cube or lofting a drawing, either way I have to think about the ending result. This console sports some holes on the sides and the top that have a crazy pattern wish me luck on that.

The harddrive shape is a little tricky, and I haven use maya in 6 months but I think everything is coming back to me quick.

The sides are actually different since this device has to be able to stand and also lie sideways. I havent get pictures of the back of it. Here is another picture.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp 360side.bmp (144.6 KB, 144 views)