Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 07-01-2006 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber
thanks for the comments and critics!
its helps me alot, but at this moment i think i
tried to make the changes to fast and now its sucks even more :headbang:

anyway, i using alot of reference but its not the same girl in all the views so can only look at the "human" proportions and not a speciell one. i think the nose is stil the biggest problem, i dont care so much about the body right now but i used reference for that to. atleast for the main thing, were the boobs are and so on.
user added image
Im happy with the lips, I dont think it looks so good on this face.

some day I hope i can model a realistic model but really think thats the hardest thing to do..

Attached Thumbnails
# 17 07-01-2006 , 01:21 AM
Subscriber
and the new wire :headbang:

Attached Images
# 18 07-01-2006 , 01:52 AM
anetta keys rocks! she´s a very naughty girl and I too did use her as my first model. unfortunately her (not body but) posture is very asymetric. but what I definitley would advise you is making her tits much smaller as they are in real life. this is what´s making most of CGwomen CG - the real big tits. you wont regret I tell ya!

# 19 07-01-2006 , 08:43 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
The hips are too thin, and theres still no rib cage as such and the head is too long still

I will post some reference shortly

Jay

# 20 08-01-2006 , 12:58 AM
Subscriber
Jay: I dont know what you mean with ribcage. Will have to look at the word in a dictionary tomorrow user added image
And thank you for all the help user added image

i think i have made som small progress here.
but as you can see there is still alot to be done :p

Attached Thumbnails
# 21 08-01-2006 , 12:59 AM
Subscriber
more

Attached Thumbnails
# 22 10-01-2006 , 08:07 PM
Hi,

one problem that you seem to have with the head is that the high point is just too far forward. The apex is closer to the back of the head. I might also make the lower part of the face a little wider.

I also think that you need to work on the line between the hips (the top of the pelvis) and the wide point of the thighs, which should be lower.

Remember that the parts of the body sit on top of one another and that the model should be balanced. I definately agree with Falott's advice concerning the breasts. There are a LOT of large breasted CG characters (and paintings) that just end up looking silly. You can have large breasted characters (like Lara Croft) but if it's not balanced, it will not look right.

Hope this helps.