Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-02-2006 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber

no credit card

I don't have a credit card and live down under. How can I buy points? Do I send a money order?? Can you please tell me?

maybe also where is the search button so I don't keep asking the same questions you have answered a million times. I'm the only person I know who uses Maya so I don't have anybody to bounce questions off except you .
from 'alone and down under':blush:

# 2 20-02-2006 , 02:27 PM
Subscriber
# 3 20-02-2006 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber
Have a Look Here. I think you can do a direct transfer into a bank account.

Cheers
Paul

# 4 21-02-2006 , 01:00 AM
Subscriber
hi, thanks guys; i also found some info on the 'about points thread' (something like that) that Mike McHannon (I hope i spelt it correctly) stared (and closed.)
cheers for that I can now access VIP (when I pay) then i will have to change my provider contract to unlimited downloads because this month since discovering this site I have gone to nearly 300% of the cap on my contractuser added image user added image

take it easy and life will be easy