Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 20-10-2006 , 05:56 AM
Subscriber

i need help please

Hi

i'm doing my final year at university and my final project is to create a short animated film, i'm still in the preproduction stages currently, any way i've modeled a warewolf i'm attaching a pic for you to look at feel free to give me some feed back if you wish.
The problem i'm having is i have no idea how to animate the tale, i want it to wave about like a snake when the wolf is walking can any of you guys help please

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by jali; 20-10-2006 at 09:03 AM.
# 2 20-10-2006 , 08:20 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Post this in the WIP section you'll get some crit...

Cheers
Jay

# 3 22-10-2006 , 03:23 PM

feet

why are the feet backwards.anyway set drive keys should help you with the tail.

SWEET!
# 4 23-10-2006 , 03:51 PM
Subscriber
thanks for the reply, but the feet aren't backwards i wanted the feet to look defofmed so i modeled them folded back on them selfs

# 5 29-10-2006 , 01:18 AM
That looks very similar to the grae model in antony wards book. Of course a few things are different.

...and that is how I saved the world.