Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 16-12-2006 , 11:27 AM

Modeling setup done ( roughly )

hi, guys

just finished modeling and setup roughly.

now, going to have animation from this week.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 16-12-2006 , 01:29 PM
very nice looking model. is it going to be textured?

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 18-12-2006 , 08:10 PM
Acid44
i think it needs texturing man those eyes look really creepy close up but ya :bow: nice work :bow:

# 4 18-12-2006 , 11:25 PM
Subscriber
man i was going to say well done but then i spotted a fault. sorry man but that neck looks well off. it looks like a male bodybuildrs neck. everything esle looks cool though

# 5 18-12-2006 , 11:34 PM
thanks for opinions ^^

yes, it's going to be textured and animated ...

hope can show u guys before march.

# 6 19-12-2006 , 02:18 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by tweetytunes
man i was going to say well done but then i spotted a fault. sorry man but that neck looks well off. it looks like a male bodybuildrs neck. everything esle looks cool though

looking over it ya i agree

# 7 19-12-2006 , 04:07 AM
i like this model a lot. user added image I agree the neck looks a little odd and also the way she is holding the pole - I think it would look more natural if the thumb was on the other side of the pole. I like her trousers and her face.

looking forward to seeing this textured - definitely before march!user added image

# 8 19-12-2006 , 04:09 AM
Wow nice modeling. Good job on the pants. My favorite is the flip flops. Hes right the eyes look like alien eyes up close. You should animate this. You got a good piece of art going user added image Good work!

https://zoharblur.deviantart.com/
# 9 19-12-2006 , 08:31 AM
"looking forward to seeing this textured - definitely before march!"

^^ of course, it will be done around march, definitely.

actually, i 've been learning maya and this work is my exercise in maya and will be used in my final portfolio ( a little animation movie ) ...

i am not a maya " expert " , ^^ so...