Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-05-2007 , 10:27 PM

Which one?

Hi! I am about to get a Maya program, but I am not sure which one I should get! I have only had a small introduction class and I loved the program! However I don't remember which program we used...hehe. Which one would be best?

The Fluffy One has spoken!
# 2 22-05-2007 , 10:02 AM
Well that mostly depend on your economy if you can afford the best buy it if you cannot, then buy the second best. user added image But have in mind that Maya is fairly expensive so you should think a little more about it and consult your teacher first.

I hope you have fun with Maya. user added image

# 3 22-05-2007 , 10:26 AM
Senior Software Developer
If you are going into a course for Maya, run by a Uni/College then you will be entitled to an education licence, therefore go for Maya Unlimited. For the Education Licence the cost is the same. I wiuld get the purchase done via the Uni's Supplier.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 4 22-05-2007 , 11:08 AM
Thank you! ^_^

The Fluffy One has spoken!