Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-12-2002 , 01:01 PM

Hehe, spam the spammers :D

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 2 13-12-2002 , 01:10 PM
SM Tea Boy
"Several tons of snail mail spam every day might just annoy him as much as his spam annoys me,"

Well said that man user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 13-12-2002 , 01:48 PM
Kevin
hahah speaking of this.. I keep getting mails from the same old place, yesterday I got 5 in 1 day with info on there company ... I "removed" myself from his list but it kept comming... so

So I went here: https://www.topica.com/

and signed him up to 300 newsletters! Oh happy days user added image

# 4 14-12-2002 , 09:13 AM
Heh, the only problem is you can bet that the return address is not a working email address, lol.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
# 5 14-12-2002 , 10:26 AM
Kevin
lol, yep this is normally the case but I checked this one first user added image

So right now he is probably having a good read through all his useless information user added image

# 6 14-12-2002 , 02:04 PM
Subscriber
one suggestion:
Never send an email back to a person or a mailing list saying not to spam him!!!, unless its a big company or someone you know... like the simplymaya mailing listuser added image (it does not spam!!).... it actually assures the person who is sending you the spam that your email address is active and running!!...

# 7 15-12-2002 , 04:22 AM
Yeah, I've read that too.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
# 8 15-12-2002 , 05:52 PM
Whenever someone is really mean to me, I just sign them up to a bunch of housekeeping and civil war reenactment newsletters and crap.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
-Bilbo Baggins
# 9 15-12-2002 , 06:37 PM
Heh, What you could do is if you had there home address call every business in the phone book and set an appointment for them to come to "your" house on like a saturday morning, or what ever day he likes to sleep in on.