Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-06-2007 , 06:47 PM
Subscriber

More YouTubes!

For those who may have missed it, I am adding to (and improving on) my collection of Maya YouTube videos. Have a look and feel free to leave comments either here or there!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LtJim

Carry on!

"Ad astra per aspera..."
# 2 27-06-2007 , 12:50 AM
wow dude your really good. i hope to be able to do that stuff one day. Thx for the inspiration

# 3 27-06-2007 , 01:44 AM
looks like you've been busy lt jim - some nice work here - I particularly like the 'you can't handle the truth! piece.

looking forward to seeing some more! user added image

# 4 03-07-2007 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
Hey Jim nice stuff man, lol loved all the videos espeically the PM Fall one, nice sound effect when he bumps his head on the floor haha ...

# 5 03-07-2007 , 03:05 AM
Subscriber
Thanks, guys! If I learned one thing I can pass on, it's this: Don't allow yourself to get so caught up in the technical aspects of Maya that you forget the basics of animation!!!

More coming, plus my showreel (wish me luck! I have 15 years in as a traditional animator and I now feel like I'm starting from square one all over again! :-) )

"Ad astra per aspera..."