Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 02-03-2008 , 09:36 AM
Subscriber

Saving Preset Brushes in photoshop?

Hi,
How do I save preset brushes in Photoshop CS3?
I can't seem to save the brush. When I finished making my brush, I painted the pattern on the screen,
I went to Edit, then define preset brush. Instead of saving the brush, it made me a pattern instead.

I remember in the earlier photoshops, you were able to save the actual brush. How do I do this?

# 2 02-03-2008 , 03:53 PM
Subscriber
thats wierd, it should work. what you running photoshop on?

# 3 03-03-2008 , 01:01 AM
Subscriber
I'm running Photoshop CS3. I know This could be done, but I'm guessing "save preset brushes" isn't the one.

You think you can try and test that out, to see if that does the brush, or if it does the pattern?

# 4 03-03-2008 , 01:37 PM
Subscriber
right your getting yourself confused here:
Define brush is simply for taking what is painted on screen and making a default brush out of it, so if I painted a detailed rock on screen and defined it as a brush, I would then have a brush that paints the rock texture in the default hard round way.

If you have played around with brush settings already and simply want to save that all you have to do is in the brush creator do down to the new symbol at the bottom and name your brush

# 5 03-03-2008 , 11:58 PM
Subscriber
lol I feel stupid. It was so easy. That did the trick. Thanks a lot. user added image