Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-07-2008 , 07:27 PM

Missing menus in black hull

Hi I haw a serious problem I haw Maya installed and running at home perfectly..... but I haw it also installed at my job and I haw a serious problem.... main menu bar is missing!!!! and allows some of menus selectors.... and when I go to display show all UI (I must use the space bar) the Main Menu Barr is still missing.... then I reinstalled application but again Main Menu bar is MISSING!..... Is there any on this planet who can help me where is my Main menu (File, Edit, View........) bar is Gone and how to retrieve it

# 2 14-07-2008 , 08:24 PM
Super Moderator
Its your preference folder (it doesn't get deleted when you uninstall Maya so that won't change a thing) You can access your prefs fast by clicking the animation prefs down in the bottom right corner, under 'Category' choose 'Interface' and make sure 'In main window' is checked

Edit: like a dork I forgot to add

You can access prefs through the hotbox duh /smacks head
Windows>Settings/Preferences>Preferences

Attached Images

- Genny

Last edited by GecT; 14-07-2008 at 09:40 PM.
# 3 14-07-2008 , 08:37 PM
YOU ROCK!........ HORAYYY :-)