Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-01-2003 , 10:27 PM
Kevin

mac users and divx 5.02

what codec and software are you guys using to play the latest movies?

thanks

# 2 16-01-2003 , 10:38 PM
I tried the marking menu tutorial using vlc (https://www.videolan.org/), and it works just fine. The movie loads in Quicktime 6, but the audio is choppy and hard to listen to.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 3 16-01-2003 , 10:39 PM
I'm on a mac here at work.

Brand new G4 running OSX jag+, and all I can use is Quicktime....

...figuresuser added image

Havn't had time to go looking for other players...

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 4 16-01-2003 , 10:45 PM
thats funny, I tried it at school on os10, and the audio played great with the codec installed, but the video didn't play at all. user added image

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 17-01-2003 , 12:18 AM
Kevin
I just heard that if you go to divx.com and download the new alpha for mac it works great!

# 6 17-01-2003 , 12:27 AM
The annoying thing about the divx.com download is that you have to run the movie through a validator before you can open it correctly in Quicktime Player. Small movies are fine, but when you get larger ones, it takes a while to do and it takes more drive space (creates a new movie file). That's one reason I started using vlc to watch divx movies. Simple app, and it works.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job