Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 12-03-2013 , 12:48 PM
Subscriber

Mental Ray Camera Render

Hey SimplyMaya.

What do I need to do for my camera to render like my "perspective view" does!? When i create a camera, and render through that, the image is all burned out!

Thx in advance!

Mikkel

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 12-03-2013 , 12:50 PM
EduSciVis-er
What kind of lights do you have in your scene?

# 3 12-03-2013 , 12:51 PM
Subscriber
mr Physical sun & sky

# 4 12-03-2013 , 03:35 PM
Super Moderator
The default Persp camera has the connections to the sky and exposure node, the new camera doesn't. Expand the mental ray section of the new camera attibutes shape tab, pop open hypershade and drag and drop the sky onto the environment channel and the exposure simple onto the lens channel.

I could've sworn there was an update camera connections button in the camera attributes but I'm not sure if that'll be there on the new camera and. I'm kinda stuck on an iPad at the moment.

- Genny
# 5 12-03-2013 , 04:36 PM
Subscriber
Thank you!!! Working perfect now! user added image