Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-03-2003 , 07:56 PM

Dancing Banana

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hey, guys, got borred, so I decided to make this. user added image I haven't added a reverse foot yet, witch is why the feet seem to go thru the ground. what do you think??? :banana: :banana:

Its indeo

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 26-03-2003 , 07:58 PM
Subscriber
hahahahah omg that's funny!

good work!

-Emo

# 3 26-03-2003 , 08:11 PM
Subscriber
loooluser added image

one remark though if I may, his eyes seem a bit too centered, I'd make them more in the middle of the eyeball and let them move from left to right or vice versa.

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 4 26-03-2003 , 08:14 PM
yep, I was going to do that! user added image He also has a ton of blendshapes, I am actually going to use him in a skit off of Space Ghost that needs a Banana and a AllenWrench. I just notice the dancing banana on the smilies and decided to do that just for fun. user added image Here is a pic of the banana and the Allen Wrence rendered. THanks for the comments! Good sugestion.
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 27-03-2003 , 01:31 AM
Damn, that's funny. :p

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 6 27-03-2003 , 12:07 PM
Subscriber
haha user added image user added image
working on the character side of your demo reel still ?

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 7 28-03-2003 , 12:08 AM
Oh yeah! That's good stuff right there! Brings a tear to the eye! user added image

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 8 28-03-2003 , 12:09 AM
Subscriber
tell me one thing straight... how the hell do you get those backgrounds without affecting the image??

.:edit:

I mean in the image you rendered.. not the animation