SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

Home / forum / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / internship search
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Thread

Old 22-05-2003, 12:41 AM   #1
stavs82

Default internship search

Ive currently been looking for internships for a few months now but have a hard time finding places near me that offer any kind of internship that i would be qualified for. Does anyone know any sites that have a large posting on internships and jobs? ive looked at highend 3d,gamasutra, and animationworld network frequently and have only found one that i was able to apply for. I live near the NYC area so if somone could help me out with some info i would greatly appreciate it.
stavs82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2003, 06:36 AM   #2
silva
Subscriber

The only thing that comes to mind would be the www.cgtalk.com forum for jobs, maybe someone would advertise internships there.
silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 10:16 AM   #3
cylibral

Well depends,

Do you go to a school around NYC and how far do you live from here you can pretty much go to the www.vfx pro.com Site for it www.design in motion.com it all depends what your looking for and you can also look up the companies in NYC for their websites to see if they need interns. There are many comapnies that use them all you need to do is find them in a google search or Yahoo search. www.curiouspictures.com is always looking for them they are located in downtown NYC. Charlex is another Guava vfx is another 7hope this helps you out in any way.

Cylibral

3d mind soul and body
cylibral is offline   Reply With Quote
New Thread