Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 11-08-2003 , 10:07 PM

My Gamer.tv interview!!! :)

check out www.gamer.tv and look in the special features section. There's a piece about the NCCA where i go to uni. And I am interviewed lol it's soooo funny! I was talking complete crappage!

user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 11-08-2003 , 11:19 PM
Subscriber
I cant find it user added image

# 3 12-08-2003 , 12:09 AM

IMDB
# 4 12-08-2003 , 12:14 AM
damn pure your just a big shot now...like famous all over the internet. user added imageuser added imageuser added image

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 5 12-08-2003 , 12:48 AM
lol I wouldnt go that far!! they needed someone in the class to do it and me being me I was like "emm yeah ok if nobody else wants to do it I will" even though I dont even want to (and I'm not! user added image) go to the games industry... lol it's been on TV aswell allgedly! Am I like an SM celebrity then? user added image

Alan

IMDB