Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-10-2003 , 02:53 PM
Subscriber

Cheap particles FX animations

Ah ha !

got your attention

Now, you know me - I always get excited about software that other people made and so I tend to recommend them enthisiasticaly (didn't I mispelled that ?). Actually I program software myself but it is not Maya related (If it really interests you )...

Nowm I know many of you do compositing on a daily basis and I remember Izzy doing the very interesting tut on that issue, I also remember him using a free fire animation which is usually bought form a certain website.

I once recommended a proggy called Texture Maker but I didn't really know at the time that it has an awesome feature that creates particle animations(fire, smoke, fire crackers - to name a few)

There, i said it. and di I mention it on,ly costs 69 U$ ?

I hope kevin doesn't mind me telling you all about it -

Nir

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 2 30-10-2003 , 06:24 AM
Do you have a link? (always interested in time-saving proggies)

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 30-10-2003 , 08:00 AM
Subscriber
Izzy

Texture Maker

I hope you find it usefull - I have never tried the commercial stuff from the website you were using but they seem quite pro.

Cheers

Nir

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com