Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 17-12-2003 , 06:07 AM
Subscriber

Maya Virtual Actor

Hi all,

I'm a university student working on Maya Cloth Simulation for my final year project. As I would be only focusing on the area of garment setup and simulation, I would need to have a virtual actor to test and experiment on my cloth simulation.

I've been scouting around on the Web for a virtual actor to be my model for quite some time but have yet to find an appropriate one.

Would be grateful if any experts in the field of character animation could provide me with a character with some simple animations.

Thank You

Best Regards
Sean

# 2 17-12-2003 , 10:51 AM
May i suggest since the animation would be to spotlight the cloth, you should use a basic, proportional and as correct as you can get basic humanoid object. Should take long if you are just going for the basic shape and not a refined model.