Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 61 09-06-2007 , 06:54 PM
Wow, that render looks very good. Coming along very nice, good work!

# 62 10-06-2007 , 11:11 AM
hey - thanks a lot of everyone! user added image

Anhslaught - yeah - most of the edges are bevelled depending on their distance to the camera, so some surfaces near the back might not be. To be honest I've been adding a bevel to each object as I come to texturing it. Forgive me for not posting a picture just yet, but things are a bit hectic at the moment. By the way - good to see you back on SM! user added image

AlphaFlyte - thanks for that cool link - those are some crazy pictures. cheers! user added image

Haven't had much of a chance to do any maya recently as I have a lot of stuff on at the moment. I'm still working on this, though I am feeling a bit out of my depth - i've been really impressed by some of DJbLAZER's stuff recently, so I've been trying to model a few household objects so i can practise my texturing.