Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-11-2004 , 02:49 AM

camera issues

hello, i have maya 6 which i installed recently and i am having problems ( i am not sure whether it is computer or software related). what is happening is when i hit my spacebar to shift camera views the camera which i press the spacebar for goes into full screen mode but nothing shows up. this does not happen if i manually click the different views in the shelf or on the side, only from the hotkey spacebar method.
a friend told me he fixed it by creating a new perspective camera, but i am unsure as to how to go about doing this and then using it as a default, as well as the front, top, and side. is it possible? or should i just stick with the other buttons on the side and such.

thanks

christian

# 2 17-11-2004 , 02:52 AM
The Maya Mountain
you might want to make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. That tends to fix that kind of thing.

# 3 17-11-2004 , 02:57 AM
yes it does, actually one of the windows now works, but the other three wont ( i did something on the panel editor). but only the top left one now works and still the others dont. strange