Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-03-2022 , 10:09 AM

Customize the navigation of Mouse wheel?

I am absolutely new to Maya.

In Rhino, Z-Brush, Cinema 4D and Sketchup I have made this common setting. Orbit is with Middle Mouse Button, pan with Shift+Middle Mouse Button, and zooming is scrolling the Middle Mouse Button.

Any trick to customize the navigation in Maya ? I checked in preferences but couldn't find any setting. Maybe some editing in Maya environment variable, plugin (like for Z-Brush) or registry editor entry would help?
user added image

Last edited by rock9; 25-03-2022 at 10:20 AM.
# 2 27-04-2022 , 07:12 AM
Welcome to the club.

# 3 27-04-2022 , 07:15 AM
Hello, welcome. I am also new here. That is why I also don't know. But I will try my best to find the trick to customize the navigation in Maya.

Last edited by EdithAndrews; 17-05-2022 at 10:42 AM.
# 4 12-01-2023 , 12:35 PM
Have you found it? Please reply to me soon. I am waiting for it and till then I am gonna visit https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/revenge here to read essay samples. I got an essay assignment on revenge topic and my friend shared that website with me and told me that I will find a lot of info over there.

Last edited by StephenCross; 23-01-2023 at 03:46 PM.