Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 23-04-2003 , 05:22 AM

help! please...maya with XP

Does anyone have any problems with XP and maya? I just recently got a new computer and install Maya onto it. I can work around in maya fine, but when I make a layer and try to save it, Maya instantly freezes up on me. I never had this problem with win2000. Hopefully someone can help me out here. Maybe there's a program on XP that's conflicting with Maya. Help please?!?!?!
(ps.. been living without maya for almost 2 weeks now and dying more each day)

sonny

# 2 23-04-2003 , 05:54 AM
I'm running it on Xp just fine.

Open Maya, then check your task manager to see if you might be right about a naughty app running wild on ya...

Sorry I couldn't be of more helpuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 24-04-2003 , 06:00 AM
Thanks for the response ragecgi. I tried looking in the task manager and haven't seen any strange programs running. But one of them might be the problem. If anyone ever had a similiar problem, please let me know. Thanks

# 4 26-04-2003 , 03:50 PM
Subscriber
Don't know if this is any help but i had a similar problem when i first installed maya on XP. Every time i tried to use fur it froze on me but all i had to do was remove maya and reinstall it.

# 5 09-05-2003 , 10:51 AM
i don't have a problem in XP

alek