Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-11-2003 , 05:29 AM

my useless machine

well...here it is...i am animating it ...things spinning.....circly thing at the top drops when the uppy-downy thing goes down...anyway...suggestions?

# 2 18-11-2003 , 05:30 AM
fdjas;hgfiahvadf fjiid f (had to complete message field)

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 19-11-2003 , 10:19 AM
Subscriber
Looks like it could be cool. gears are not eazy to do.. Looks like a mondo oringe squeaser to me.

# 4 19-11-2003 , 05:26 PM
Subscriber
i think pony means modern orange squeezer hehe

The gear on the ground looks like it will have trouble fitting with the brown finer-toothed gear. Good luck.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 5 19-11-2003 , 08:13 PM
yae, it does...at the moment...I may just leave it, still dont know where its going

sidenote: "VECTORMAN!" - it just sounds funny to me...think of it announced by one of the wrestling commentators. user added image