Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-07-2007 , 11:51 PM

PATH ANIMATION

user added image any tips on perfecting a simple path path animation? also, what's the best way to use this approach for camera movements? Thanks!

# 2 20-07-2007 , 05:13 AM
*winces*
that's a REALLY open-ended set of questions.
first of all, making it a 'good' path animation will depend heavily on what you're using the path for. If you post some sort of video or something, the question becomes more answerable.
for the second question, most of the answer above applies. Besides that however, simply attaching the camera to the path is a good start.

Book Wise

https://X4nd5r.deviantart.com
# 3 20-07-2007 , 12:41 PM
:nod: aww sorry about that. i guess when i finish the animatic for this project i'll post it here and ask again... the right way. the animation consists of a set of simple objects [three guiding posts] reacting to what people do to them. the people wouldn't be seen, just their actions and then the posts' reaction to what they do. i have to incorporate path animation to it somehow. i have trouble setting the attach to motion path and make the object flow the right way within the path.